There has never been a better time to discover the wide-open world on a Harley-Davidson Touring model.
Why? Because we're offering to take your new ride to the next level with a complimentary Stage 1 Upgrade when you purchase selected touring models. This includes an Exhaust, Air filter (107 models), a Dyno jet remap, and free fitting.
WHAT IS A STAGE 1 UPGRADE?
The basic purpose of a Stage One is to modify the air filter, exhaust system, and ECU Mapping to run as efficiently as possible, allowing it to breathe freely and, as a result, increasing the available power.
Moving more air and fuel through the engine is the fastest (and most cost-effective) way to generate more power and torque. A free-flowing air filter and matching tuned exhaust will add performance you can really feel. Heavy breather and Stage 1 Free Flow Air Filters bring a big boost and a sweet-sounding exhaust system delivers power you can feel across a broad RPM range.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE A STAGE 1 UPGRADE?
- Increase the overall BHP of your bike, giving you a faster take-off and a more responsive bike for overtaking.
- Stage 1 upgrades are highly regarded and in turn, have the potential to add to the overall value of your bike.
- Looks are objective, but the exhaust system and air filter have the ability to give your bike a unique identity.
- Enhanced exhaust systems have the ability to provide less restriction for gases to escape. You also get the added bonus of unleashing that trademark, raw Harley engine sound.
- Throttle response receives a noticeable increase and feels much sharper.
Contact our sales executives on if you're interested in purchasing your brand new touring model.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. Applies to new 2019/2020 touring models. Must be purchased before 28/11/2020.